Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Well where should I start? Last night there was no water and when we woke up still no water. At 2PM water came back on, so me and Stephane fought to be in the shower first. I won!! Than I was blow drying my hair and I was half way done and lost electric. Niki said that this happens quite a bit in the cold weather because so many people are running their heaters and the circuits can't handle it. We just got ourselves together and went to the orphanage to see Kiril. We thought we were taking Kiril out to dinner but plans changed.  We just hung out with all the kids. Which I love to do anyway!!! Gave out tons of presents to all of them, I love how happy the littlest things makes these kids happy.
Than Zhanna and Niki joined us at the orphanage and we all hung out together. Zhanna informed us that there is still no electric and that means no heat. Looks like we are eating out tonight. Went to a very nice restaurant and had a good meal. Came home and we played Uno the four of us by candlelight and coats on. I am so glad I brought my flashlight with me.
Tonight is Stephane's last night here with me. He is heading to Kiev by train tomorrow night. That is going to STINK being here without him. I am happy in a way because I think that Jaclyn will feel better with Stephane home with her. My parents are wonderful they are staying at my house with Jac now. What would I do without my Mom and Dad? I love them so much they are the best!!!
Thank God for Zhanna and Niki. I would never be able to do this without them.

I want to say Hello and I miss you so much to Jaclyn!!! Mommy will be home as soon as I can. Trust me!!!
xoxooxoox

Sasha will be in America soon

Playing Uno




Vanya (love this kid)




Zhanna and Kiril and Niki

Kiril and Niki

me and my Son




















Having a heart to heart talk





Valera and his brother Vitaly

Sasha and Yuri

The table started to crack




They are all watching this little TV when the same movie is on the big  tv

Niki relaxing. 








This is Roman he is also coming to America soon

Out to dinner



Steph was wondering when his dinner was coming. Bigger portions in USA




No comments:

Post a Comment