Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday

Sorry I have not blogged in a couple days. Yesterday I did not go to the orphanage I was running a fever and just feeling lousy. Today I went and had a great visit with Kiril and the kids. Kiril is so excited . He Google translated to me " I can't wait to be in America" He really said "I can't wait to eat in America" than he realized what he said and we all laughed. I gave more gifts to the kids they are going to miss all the little goodies I bring. I can't imagine how Kiril is feeling inside to leave his friends. I know he is excited but I imagine down deep he is a little sad to say good-bye. I know I am. I love these boys and I hope they all find good Mama's and Papa's to love on them.

Today arrived 5 boxes from Las Vegas, thank you to my best childhood friend, Missy for sending all that great stuff.  I could not believe how you fit all that in those boxes.The kids will be thrilled. You are pretty amazing!!!

Tomorrow is a BIG day, we have a lot of paperwork to complete and I pray that everything goes as planned. Tonight is Kiril's last night to ever sleep in an orphanage bed. Thank you Jesus!! Kiril will be able to stay with me until the process is over. Which I hope is VERY SOON!!! Its been snowing since 3PM here so I hope that does not stand in the way tomorrow. My biggest hope is that we get the passport started tomorrow so I can head to Kiev by Monday the latest and do that leg of the adoption work there.

Keep us in your prayers for everything to go smooth tomorrow, PLEASE!!!

I love you Stephane and Jaclyn!!!!  I can't wait to have you both in my arms again.xoxoox

Goodnight from Kherson, Ukraine

No comments:

Post a Comment