Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sad Superbowl Sunday

Sad Sunday because I am leaving to day and I will not be home until March. It is breaking my heart to leave my daughter this long. That mind sound crazy because I am supposed to be over joyed that I am going back to see Kiril. Don't get me wrong I cant wait to see him but my gosh this process is CRAZY. Why on earth do they make families go thru this LONG journey away from their own families back home? Something does not seem right with this all this!! Jaclyn is so sad we have been both crying since we been home knowing that we will be apart this long. I think maybe because she is an only child that all these years we only have had eachother. I am her Mother, sister, best friend all wrapped up in one. As sad as is Jaclyn she is so excited for me to come home with her brother. That has been our saving grace in all this.
We leave today to go the airport. Thanks Gwenn for bringing us its not an easy task to find a ride on Superbowl Sunday!! (I can't believe I am going to miss Madonna at halftime. Love her!!!) We will arrive in Germany tomorrow morning than we have to rush off to catch our connecting flight. Not much time in between to get to there. I HOPE MY LUGGAGE MAKES IT!!!! Than we head off to Kiev. We have a train to catch that same day when we get to Kiev. Than we will start the 10 hours in the shake in bake cart to go to Kherson. One AMBIEN going down for sure for this trip on the train. I didn't take one on the last trip, I was nervous if Jaclyn woke up I would be out of it. Not this time!!! We will be in Kherson Tuesday morning just in time for court. Talk about hit the ground running!!!
That's about it for my Sad Superbowl Sunday. Please keep Jaclyn in your prayers that she is strong. Believe me she will need it!! Also throw in another prayer that by some miracle I am home before March!!!
We will meet up again once I get to Kherson.
Sending my love to you all!!



1 comment:

  1. All my thoughts and prayers are with you! Keep blogging, it keeps us all in tune with you and our wishes for all of you!I signed it aunt Kate but looks I am going to be mom/Kate!

    ReplyDelete