Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Happ Valentines day to everyone. Hopefully you all got to share it with the someone you loved.
Sorry I didnt blog yesterday, I have not been feeling well for the past few days.
 Today started off with some good news. Tanya called me and said they she is pretty sure that I will be able to get Kiril's passport done in 2 days not a week like we were first told. I AM THRILLED!!! That was my Valentines Day gift. So I am hoping to be home end of next week. Say a prayer that this all happens now.
Today Kiril was in a Valentines show at the orphanage it was really cute. I didnt understand anything that was being said but it was cute. There was 6 couple's that entered of course Kiril was one of them, him and Oksana entered it as a couple. Tooo funny! To give you an idea of some of the challenges, they were buttoning up a mans shirt that Okasna had to wear and Kiril had to buttoned it up with oven mitts on his hands. That was really funny. The other one was there was an older woman playing the role of Oksana's Mother on the microphone and Kiril had to go to the other mic and ask her permission to take Oksana out on a date. I wished I understood that one because everyone was laughing so hard at whatever Kiril was saying. I can tell you all one thing he is a ham!!

I might nhave to continue this blog tomorrow becuase my ambian is kicking in!! Its gettign blury!!

Good Morning, I am back, sorry about the Ambien, but I dont know how I would get thru this without it.  I spoke to Kelly Leggiero last night and she made me feel so much better about my Ambien and sooo many other things. Thank you Kelly I needed that pep talk. For those of you reading this who do not know who Kelly is, she adopted Kiril "sister" about 6 months ago Masha (Maria) So she has been thru this process. When you are going thru this many doubts cross your mind about many things not one thing in particular just EVERYTHING!!

Back to Valentines Day, It was a very good day. Kiril and Oksana ending up winning the couples contest. Tell me that does not freak me out!! I have many pictures to follow. Zhanna gave me some Valentines treats, she is wonderful. I called and spoke to the other man in my life, my Dad and of course wished him and my Mom a great Valentines Day. If you think about it because of their love thru my childhood I turned out the way that I did. I could not have asked for a better example to follow.
  I also called Stephane and Jaclyn in the  morning and told them were to go find their Valentines gifts. I hid them before I left. Jac was so excited. Than Gwenn delivered a big bouquet of balloons to the house so when Jaclyn got off the bus she would see them at the door. Thank You Gwenn ,xo!
So all in all my St. Valetines Day was not that bad.

Kiril and his date Oksana




Kiril was so nervous while he was waiting to go up on stage




























They had to connect as many people as they could with one rope.



I thought I was going down for sure on those steps.



Where's Waldo?









They had to stand on a book and bend over and pick hearts off the floor w/out coming off the book.

counting their hearts














Runner's up prizes. Kirll won lunch at Burger World with Oksana




1 comment:

  1. So glad you had something "special" on Valentines day! Great news about the passport! Prayers that it happens that way. Love you!

    ReplyDelete