Saturday, February 11, 2012

Simple Saturday

So another Saturday down, maybe 2 more to go. I didn't post blog yesterday. Really not much to blog about, its the same routine on a daily basis. Yesterday I was a little upset because of my computer situation. I have an aircard that lets me connect to WiFi and yesterday I felt so bad because Ali Ferrel  (Kiril's teacher when he gets home)went thru so much trouble to set up Skype thru the school and we were in the middle of Kiril talking to his future classmates and it went out. I thought I took care of this yesterday morning but I guess I was wrong. Sorry Mrs. Ferrel!!!    Congrats to Ali Ferreil who is expecting their first baby. I am thrilled for them. She will be an amazing Mother.
This morning first thing is we did is we went to get the aircard back up and running. Than I went and bought some cookies and candy for the kids. Than Zhanna dropped me off and I was there all day until 7PM. The weekends are very long at the orphanage. Really there is nothing to do, how much Uno can you play. Most of the day is just sitting back and watching the boys beat up eachother. I think it would be a little different with the girls. I am with boys all day!!! By 7PM I am ready to eat my hand off I am so hungry. Thank God I have Zhanna because when I get home there is always a meal waiting for me. She is and angel!!
Today I was happy I got to connect many families with their future children. That makes me feel good. I actually feel like I am accomplishing something in my day. I am so used to being on the run at home all day. I never sit down and here all you do is NOTHING!!!
Kiril can't wait to get to America. He showed me he has a small calendar that he has all the days marked off one by one as they pass and he has our 10 day mark circled. HOW CUTE!! I have to say he is the crazy one of the bunch, looks like he is already a Charbonneau.

I skyped with Stephane and Jaclyn today. I am so happy that Stephane made it home safe and sound. I am also happy that him and Jaclyn are together. I am sure my Mom and Dad are happy to be back home again as well. They were terrific! I MISS Jaclyn sooooo much its CRAZY!!! I know I keep saying that but my gosh its really bad. Nobody could have prepared me how homesick you really get being here.

Goodnight Jaclyn sweet dreams!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout you. You're so
    Sweet! Glad you got aircard working again. I know
    That must've been upsetting. Just stay
    Strong! The end (and the beginning!!) is near. Lots
    Of love xo

    ReplyDelete