Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kiril is finally out of the orphanage forever. It was so nice to wake up and he was here this morning. Of course he can't wait to go back today. Him and Oksana won the sweetheart Valentines challenge and today is there lunch at "Burger Land."
Yesterday and Tanya (adoption worker) and Zhanna (driver) and I ran around all day doing paperwork. I was pretty upset yesterday because when we went to apply for Kiril's passport the only woman who can possibly do it quickly is sick. I thought I would be on a train to Kiev Monday. I thought wrong. I won't know until Monday when I will get the passport now. : (  I know some people are thinking things could be worse, I have to tell all those people in my heart it's pretty bad. When I lay down at night I cry myself to sleep because how much I miss my daughter. So to me its pretty bad!!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!

Jaclyn I love you and miss you baby!!! xoxoox

1 comment:

  1. Hang in kiddo. Even tho It is just a blip in your journey, it must seem like a mountain!! I remember Mike ran into some holiday that we don't celebrate here and all the government offices closed down just when they were about to need them. I can feel your frustration,and send prayers to help you hold on. :)

    ReplyDelete